We are pleased to announce availability of the Barracuda Windows Network Access Client 5.1.2
Full details are in the Release Notes. As always, it is highly recommended that you read the Release Notes and Migration Instructions. Downloads are available here.
Improvements Included with the Barracuda Network Access Client 5.1.2:
- Barracuda Personal Firewall now gets registered properly during system startup. (BNNGF-64751)
- Direct Access now correctly picks up stored credentials from Windows Credential Vault. (BNNGF-64306)
- An issue regarding slow connection behavior with DHCP-based address assignment has been fixed. (BNNGF-65134)
- AD probing now works properly even if multiple (local) network interfaces are present. (BNNGF-64292)
- Entering invalid user credentials for Direct Access no longer causes an automatic connection retry. (BNNGF-65082)