Photo

Trying to Remove IP from the RBL Blacklist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Brooks

Matthew Brooks
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 01:14 PM

Hello,

I am the administrator and owner of matt + michelle photography and its VPS server, and on Saturday, May 9th I discovered the email address hosted on this server was compromised by a spammer for a total of 32 hours. I have completed steps to remove the compromised email account and conducted a reconfiguration of postfix to mitigate the issue by rejecting non FQDNs as the spammer spoofed the mail server into believing that the sender was sending messages from localhost.localdomain. In addition the spammer's ip address has been blacklisted on the VPS server.

I am requesting to have my IP address (listed below) removed from the blacklist with your RBL service as it is affecting my communications with my clients. I previously tried to utilize your removal request from at http://www.barracudacentral.org/rbl/removal-request%C2%A0however,when I try to submit the form I consistently receive a 504 error after submitting the request; in addition I have tried to email support@barracuda.com but they just tell me to look up my reputation of the server's IP address at barracudacentral.org/rbl/removal-request which is no help to me because I know my IP is now listed as Poor due to the issued last week. 

Server IP address: 103.11.64.250

Any actual help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt