Trevor Wilcockson's Content

There have been 3 items by Trevor Wilcockson (Search limited from 30-December 06)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41404 HTTP Testing

Posted by Trevor Wilcockson on 26 October 2008 - 06:59 PM in Barracuda Load Balancer ADC

Hi,I have configured a service on my load balancer that tests a ASPX file to check if a real server is working. It is set to test every 15 seconds, however it seems the test interval is in the minutes instead of seconds.Is there anyway to fix this problem?

#39840 Adaptive Scheduling

Posted by Trevor Wilcockson on 08 July 2008 - 07:53 AM in Barracuda Load Balancer ADC

Hi,I have the 340 model with the firmware 2.2.005 installed and using L4 Persistance. However it is telling me whenever I select the adaptive scheduling to be SNMP for example that it is unavaliable because of L7 persistance. I am not using L7 as I am using DSR, so what am I doing wrong?

#39768 Firewire Update

Posted by Trevor Wilcockson on 02 July 2008 - 08:05 AM in Barracuda Load Balancer ADC

I have just upgraded our backup Load balancer (340) to version 2.2.005. Before the upgrade the service was green. But after the upgrade it said none of the servers are working.Is this a bug or is it because it is the backup load balancer?